Saturday, August 16, 2014

Transcription services for the university community and beyond!

About three years ago, I started looking into some work that I could do at home while taking care of my daughter. Somehow I stumbled onto an online transcription company and started working for them a few hours a week. The work was fine, but the 12-hour turnaround time was not exactly what was best for me at the time.

My husband happened to mention to a co-worker that I had been doing a bit of transcription, and she was able to refer me to some professors and graduate students at Purdue University who were looking for someone to do some audio transcription for them. From there I received referrals to other professors and graduate students at Purdue and also at other universities across the country.

Transcription has been a GREAT part-time job for me, and now that my daughter is in school full-time, I am looking to expand my business and pick up a few more clients and work hours.

Please explore the above tabs to find out more about my services. You may also contact me at sgshoop(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to working with you soon! 


SGS Transcription

No comments:

Post a Comment